Follow these steps to add WhatsApp status:
- Open WhatsApp on your device.
- Tap on the “Status” tab located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “+” icon in the center of the screen.
- Choose the type of status you want to add: “Photo,” “Video,” or “GIF.”
- Select a photo or video from your camera roll or record a new one.
- Add a caption if desired.
- Tap on the “Send” button to post your status.
Your status will remain active for 24 hours and can be viewed by your contacts. You can also view the statuses of your contacts by visiting the “Status” tab.
We hope you like this article on how to add a WhatsApp status. We would appreciate if you share your thoughts the comment below.
Related Post: How to add music to WhatsApp status.