This article teaches you how to install WhatsApp on Android devices. To make the WhatsApp installation process a cakewalk, we have divided the whole process in two sections. The first section focuses on how to download and install WhatsApp from the Play Store while the second section teaches you how to register/sign in on WhatsApp post installation.
Download WhatsApp from the Google Play Store
Refer to the below steps to download WhatsApp:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Search WhatsApp.
- Tap WhatsApp Messenger in the search result.
- Tap Install. The app gets installed on your Device.
Register or Sign-in on WhatsApp
Post installation, refer to the below steps to create your WhatsApp account:
- Tap AGREE AND CONTINUE.
- The next screen asks you for certain permission in order to provide you all the feature provided by the app.
- Tap Allow. It displays Verify your phone number screen.
- Select your desired country code and your phone number.
- Tap NEXT. It sends you a one-time password (OTP) to verify the ownership of the entered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received via SMS.
- Enter your profile name and chose a profile photo on the next screen. Profile name is the name displayed to group and unsaved contacts.
- Select a backup options as per your requirement and proceed.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy all the features provided by WhatsApp on your device.
Hope you liked this Guide on how to install WhatsApp on android devices.
Related Topic: How to install WhatsApp on iPhone.