This article teaches you how to install WhatsApp on iOS devices. This article is divided into two section for your ease. The first section covers how to download and install WhatsApp from the App Store while the second section focuses on how to register/sign in on WhatsApp for iPhone.
WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging app that is available on both iPhone and Android devices. If you have an iPhone, you can download the WhatsApp app from the App Store and install it on your device.
Download WhatsApp from the Apple App Store
Refer to the below steps to download WhatsApp:
- Open App Store on your device.
- Search WhatsApp.
- Tap WhatsApp Messenger in the search result.
- Tap GET. The app gets installed on your Device.
Register or Sign-in on WhatsApp for iPhone
Post installation, refer to the below steps to create your WhatsApp account on your iPhone:
- Tap Agree & Continue.
- Select Country andenter your Phone Number.
- Verify OTP sent via SMS.
- Enter your profile name and chose a profile photo on the next screen. Profile name is the name displayed to group and unsaved contacts.
- Select a backup options as per your requirement and proceed.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy all the features provided by WhatsApp for iPhone.
Hope you liked this Guide on how to install WhatsApp on iPhone.
In addition to messaging, WhatsApp also has a feature called “Status” which allows you to share photos, videos, and text updates that are visible to your contacts for 24 hours. Read our article on how to add WhatsApp status. You can also use WhatsApp to create and join groups, as well as share your live location with friends and family.